Wednesday 14 January 2009

the guy finisht the drilling... i hope



he is quiet now.. good i can live my life with no worries now. ok here is some other crap i need to post. i promised Zoe my firend to make something with her name on it but i didnt. im horrible i will try to do soemthing for tomorrow and post it , but for today thats what ive got with my actrylics and watercolours... and some ink

the one in the top is the same size than the little houses i posted a week ago this one is made i nthis nice paper i got .. one sec looking for the size.. (10.5 x 8 cm) good that is the size and its for sale too, as well as the houses and the town before all of them are priced but ill be real, s most of the artists in this world im a little broke so if you want to help a little to my cause please just buy me one we can get a cheaper deal soon. actually now that im thinking it all my stuff is for sale but im lazy to post all theprices. ill start mr-adolfito.com and ill do it my gallery with prices concepts and explanations for everything i have done that will be my project for the next month. so wait for www.mr-adolfito.com updated. and now well the one shown down here is made over paper normal like letter paper, a little hevier than it . but is nice. if you dont notice is somene wathcing his tv he seems to be very entertained.


enjoy
Mr.Adolfito

No comments: