Tuesday 13 January 2009

60 and more to come!!! HURRAY




my beloved friends i ll try to start posting every day ill make soemthing even some doodling for be able to post soemthing richi n content (muahahah rich) im looking forward to it, will really make a big effort, i made this ones yesterday night, kinda nice i like them and help me release my stress.
darn i htink the quality of the pictures are not the bestr, prolly if you click on them will get better stuff from it, i dont know. i look them nice when i click over but the rezise got by the blogger stuff kinda destry the details. so lets see what happens and let me know if they really look awfullWell my firends, today im in swerious troubles, im not able to work in norway so i dont have a job i have been trying to get cash from my country but my resources are gone so please people if you want to buy soem of my stuff now is the time you need to offer cus im really fuckt up.
cheers. till next time my firends (tomorrow remeber now is one a day)

MR.ADOLFITO

1 comment:

Gustavo Abascal said...

I know some other wat to relief stress. I can´t post that my chubby friend. Un abrazo carnal