Wednesday 23 November 2016

Totally Out of Practise


So today I got exited and started posting again , it has been something like 7 months since my last post, and that totally sucks. I have been trying to keep studio active, but i must admit my Job is getting almost all my time. But well another year is coming to an end and i have so many plans for the next one, first of all im going out of my daily job, i have been saving some cash and moving around to get some gallry attention and im working in my portfolio for showing to more galleries and interested people. So yeah im going all out with this, cus i turned 40 this year and its time for this to get serious.  Im buying some equipment and i have plans to open a Graphic studio for teach and give workshops to all interested people in carving and printig process that exactly why im learning silkscreen printing. that one of my first goals, after that im all into inviting artists to general chats and courses trying to grow a community in the place im linving, its a very posh surrealistic area in the north of mexico so it has some posibility.

so here ya go ill post pictures of my studio as it is today with some work in progress for not post a jut text post.

here are some nice pics.












there you go a lot of pictures for your enjoyment and satisfaction, im adding some of my booklets very soon.  kisses and hugs

love

Mr.Adolfito 2016

No comments: