Wednesday 23 November 2016

EL EXTREMO PLACER DE VOLVER A VERLOS

My beloved and faithful fans, after seven full months of not posting a shit in this blog im back, I am quite stupid leaving this here with no activity, this blog is old enough to be a nice place to visit and fin a lot of stuff and as my life permit it i will post here more often, im finally getting to learn some new shite, skill printing has become my new project and soon my t-shirts will be all around, im posting here today my course of silkscreen printing, some pictures of it at least, it was interesting a lot of theory explaining the reason of many things.

here is some of the process (I am not the one in the pictures, its the teacher Razor Master Printer Luis Lizaola)








see you all in the next post
Love you 
Mr.Adolfito

No comments: