Friday 5 December 2008

DESIGNED WITH LOVE



ok here we go, the other shit have been wokring + a little more stuff, this is totaly night drawing after workingi have a company now, starting it, its quite small and my webpage still suks but is getting good i will upload the final version in january becaus ei have been working on it now the beta version is just for not have an empty space the adress is www.shockmedia.no take a look andlet me know what you think. Now going back to my stuff here it is my latest drawings for me gray booklet.
EDITED((oh my god this one seems to be repited a copuple of line sunder but now i got it with better quality so its good. i hope you like it anyway)) EDITED


what can ic say i have been away ferom my family for a while so now that xmas is comingi must admit i get a little sentimental so her ei made one sketch for xmas, and prolyl will submit it for the julekalender, that is a nice projekt that i dont understand cus is all in norwegian, and i dont understand much, buti made a skets of a santaclaus for this chirstmas. and prolly will be up for the xmas night or day or whatever but i need to focus on it soon .. i hope you enjoy this week of mr.adolfito blog, and remeber form now on it will be updated every tuesday..
is a very charming santa i know it i know it,,, cheers my beloved fans.

aarvoir


Mr.Adolfito

1 comment:

camila carrion said...

seee!! encantador tu Santa, el mejor que he visto entre toda esta empalagosa melaza navideña... tambien me gusto el dedicado a Bukowski.
saludos