Sunday 13 July 2008

Im Alergic to Some Stuff


Human nature... true true

Well what can I say I come form the most violent city in the world, and i know that for fact drugs every corner, guns, fights, rapes, knives, more fights more guns more drugs, cocaine, heroine, mota, crack, speed, shrooms, X, H, etc…, and that how it works every one for themselves and if you can kick some asses in the way you will probably get more cash,... because that is all about right?... cash… what the fuck that is so fucking sick,, but so fucking true.

Is amazing to think that people can actually take a life for 20 bucks a pack of cigarettes or a stupid car. Material shit is so overrated. But it makes you feel gud, secure and proud.. Shit I don’t know where is all this going to end. Cruelty is on the edge of sickness people don’t care about other people, I know were too many in this rotten world but I mean we manage to be intelligent to develop technology for bomb the other side of the world in 25 seconds and shit like that … its scary how the world works this days.

the ability to harm eachother and act without thinking really suprises me, how the most of the people really dont care about the people wqho care about them.
I’m sad to think about that but im just a humble messenger.. This world is going to hell pretty fast everyone hates everyone.. And I hate a lot of people.

So please understand wht i feel when i see the news everymorning.... fuck off

Mr. Adolfito

1 comment:

Marion said...

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.