Saturday 19 July 2008

The Book rules!!!

this is a picture of my little red booklet... you will know in a few lines why i post a picture of it here.

This is the last pages of the little red booklet. im sad its all done i had amazing times with it.


My little Red booklet

This post is dedicated to my little red booklet the one who goes with me all day, to all places and in all moments, this little red booklet has the seed of all my projects the one i use to develop and experiment, actually some of the stuff already posted here came from the red booklet, I think you already notice that. Well the little red booklet is done I have finished all the pages filling them with nice stuff (at least for me is very nice stuff) so its totally done I need to get a new one to continue developing my projects.
This is kinda stupid i was doodling and i just got the idea to do something that looks like japanese writing kanji and hiragana and stuff like that so i did this one (the one up).
then i discovered how nice is to make lines of diferent colors and started doing this with some kid markers. i enjoyed it a lot actually most of the booklet is filled with this kind of stuff al the way... (the one down)
Then i started drwaing people of all kinds.. some of them very violent as you can see in some of my early posts... but it finishd being things like this one.
then one rainy day... just i dont know why i draw this one.

This very post is a way to say thanks to the little red booklet and here are some of the pages I have done here.
i love the colors of this guy.

more of the people i like to draw... the last one is actually a portrait of my love.

amazing... well thats it that is the red booklet i will probably post more stuff about the red booklet soon because it has like 300 pages full of this kind of crap all of them by subject and with a nice explication and some of them without just for the fun of filling a page with whatever comes to my mind.

Thanks red little booklet..

mr.Adolfito

2 comments:

Marion said...

iiiii. no wonder i have dry eyes, if i go around looking like this most of the time.

Marion said...

ooow. i remember this. ow. and i dint think my comment was posted, but IT WAS! yeey. see u in veracruz, papi