Saturday 24 May 2008

HUNGRY HUNGRY

yes i am... HUNGRY.

its 15:22 and i htink ill start cooking something, but i still dont know maybe salmon with vegetables or macarroni... tough desition. im pist my brother was suposed to put some money on my account but he didnt!! fucker. so i need to keep without smoking till i get some mone. simple i will just quit smoking. maybe is the easyest waY, IM anxious and pisst i need money for my smokes!

In other completly diferent stuff, i got a nice amazingly sunny day in trondheim , its actually hot. the wind still cold but its amazing people smiling in the streets and a nice karma all arround. I hope it rains. hehehe yes will be nice to see with all their summer customs siting i nthe sun it should rain and hard they will run like ants. hehe yes they will. i dont know this blog shit writing could inspire me to star my first novel. that could be nice.

but im sososo lazy i need to finish some work too. i just remeber that so need to go

Mr. Adolfito

No comments: