Wednesday 21 May 2008

HELLO,My Name is Mr. Adolfito



Hello people, im Mr. Adolfito and this is my fist blog, actually my first post, nahh not at all but is nice to start fresh i have a couple more, in spanish one is : www.cincodedosencadamano.blogspot.com and the other one is the sleepless art society but i dont remeber how to find it so that one is long gone.. i hope to fill this new one with useful and interesting material i will be creating and uploading in a weekly basis.(im sure it will suddenly be forgoten, hope not) Most of the stuff here will be my own art and design and some other just for the pleasure of posting about something relevant for me.

In this first post i want you to know that now im in Trondheim Norway (is a nice picture I took) getting everithing ready for staying here, walking the long walks to the UDI (inmigration office) and enjoying the sunny days. Is unvelibeble how nice is norway with a little sun. Amazing. but well ill be posting how the process of inmigration is going and how my process of lerning norsk is going as well. this last one is going pretty bad but still trying my best.

Darn this is horrible its my first try and i already dont know what to say , thats is anoying i want this place to be of supreme interest to the people but how you get to be interesting? am i interesting? how can i beocme more interesting? shit that is really sick stuff i need to know, but as i said before this is the first try so it will be ages before i get more interesting. ill try to load pictures with my posts just for make it more pretty and maybe every picture will have a nice story with it ... i dont know.


well about this picture i got it a few months ago, i was walking in the fjord with my beautiful girl and just got this picture of the place im living,. i hope you like it.

i must accept this blogging experience is nice, i have my own place for say whatever i want and now i dont know what to say , classic. but nice. well hope you enjoy my abc of posting laugh a lot about me and my shit and enjoy your stay here.

No comments: