Monday 28 December 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

My beloved fans and clients, this has been a slow year, I have been trapped in a futurless job  and i have been super slow in my work. Im planning great things for next year so im posting here the last stuff Ive been working with. I have been focusing in learning new techniques this year i got to work with wood and printing witch is awesome.

here is some of the results.


this one was created for prctising with details and random shapes.


this one was the one for experimenting with other kind of textures and tools. 


and this one was a fun try for patterns, its actually quite dificult .


I need to make clear that im using this free mockup of a framed painting cus i foud  some of my pieces in a poster store. so I decided to mockup them to protect them a little. 

other than this stuff i have a couple of big paintings on the work right now they are going to be done soon and probably wil lstart the 2016 psoting the results something arround the 10th of January

Well i wish everyone a nice new year, remeber to party hardcore and to be as politicly incorrect as posible.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!


Kisses and hugs


Mr.Adolfito
(Pandilleros)

No comments: