Wednesday 17 December 2014

SUPER T-99 COMPOSE AND OTHER VERY IMPORTANT THINGS...



I must think this is my last post of 2014, i would love to post more often but the truth is that i have my hands full.

it has been a pleasure to post here all year long I really hope to be more active and bring updates more often in this upcoming year of 2015. Ill leave you here some of my latest work (they are mounted in Free psd mockups, for my own protection and because they look so much better). This has been a good year, i changed city (again) i got a nice show in this new city, people seems to be interested in my work and im learning more stuff... so yeah it has been an awesome year.

I want to wish you all a nice hollydays and to enjoy your newyear party. I have a lot to do for the last days of december so ill be posting something near the 3rd of January (hope to) Thank all of you for your support.

here is what has been happening the last 2 months of my life.








Happy hollydays / God Jul / Feliz Navidad 2014

Mr.Adolfito

No comments: