Tuesday 6 March 2012

Booklet 11 and a preview of 12.. or something muahahahah



hello as i promised in my previous post, I spent some time taking pictures of the contents of booklet 11 and a couple of the ongoing booklet 12. im about to post here about 30 pictures containing my work in a very personal way. im actually going to document and post the other 11 booklets. why 11? well there is an 8.5 btween 8 and 9. I cant do this right now cus they are in a gallery ( ArteTalcual )as we speak. So im picking them up soon and then work in a couple of days of nice pictures and things. i hope you like this booklets represent my work of the last 5 years, when i decided to move to Norway with my beloved wife and noticing that moving canvases and painting materials was extremly hard and mostly expensive, I decided to work in a travel firendly format. so here it is the booklet 11 and some of the 12 hope you like it.

i must say i should have cutted the pictures for make them more pro, but i thought of it, the idea of this booklets is exatly that, raw material with no censorship in any way so the pictures are the same. if its double of one page its ment to be as it is, so enjoy.

BOOKLET 11 "The sacred texts"



































BOOKLET 12 "still with no name" (its a work in progress)

this is booklet 12 i started it a couple of days ago, while i was in a place called Rocapartida 3 hours from Veracruz, a nice virgin beach full of fun and good stuff. ill probably post some pictures of the place soon. cus they are cool, but well i met some local surfers the day i was starting the booklet and my black pen died there... sad but i got a new one so its all right here is a little preview of the booklet 12 i hope you like it.





well thats is for this post, I will try to get the other 11 booklets asap, but for now its enough. i must say i miss my wife and she is coming in a couple of months so i will have a lot of free time for work in the 12 and the upcoming 13. hope to have good news bout that very soon.


kisses my beloved fans

Mr.Adolfito

No comments: