Wednesday 25 February 2009

"PAINT MY HOUSE"


Tonight was a good nite. take a look!

cheers hope you like it it was mentioned befor ewith a piece of paper. now here is the real deal (ill add better pictures when this guys of skudoptiks send me the good ones this are with my little camera.) cheers!"

now some of the pictures i got form my camera i really hope to get the othe rones soon, camilas cameras was good . thanks camila! cheers and thanks to the paint my hosue proyect for including me!

cheers!










here is the projectors they used is more like huge lights with soemthing else but the finished product was COOL!






HERe is more of the projectors.


hope you enjoy it. kisses my bleoved fans
Mr.Adolfito

Marion rocks!

1 comment:

Gustavo Abascal said...

pinche gordo! Haciéndonos hinchar el pecho! un abrazo!